Laser Tracker AlignmentOur premier Laser Tracker alignment services using state of the art dimensional metrology technology with an accuracy of 0.001".
Turbine AlignmentRevolutionary new "tops on" turbine alignment process including a full 18 station inspection in only 3 hours, with on site reports.
Optical AlignmentProfessional Optical Alignment services for industrial machinery. Precise measurements up to 0.001".
- The Laser Tracker is one of the most precise dimensional metrology laser systems, with an accuracy of 0.001 inch
- 18 station Turbine Alignment inspection in only 3 hours, accuracy of 0.001 inch.
- Fast, precise reciprocating compressor alignment and coupling alignment services.
- Optical Alignment is the standard in industrial machinery maintenance. Learn how we can keep your equipment running smoothly.
Recent Blog Posts
- 4/9/14Let’s drop all the marketing and technical lingo and review “precision alignment” and what this ambiguous service actually provides for our clients. This is precision alignment in plain English. What Needs Precision Alignment? Precision alignment is required for large machines that perform some kind of production. That might be the production of power in the form of ...
- 3/26/14Looking for a real solution to save money while improving your equipment’s performance? We’ve got the solution. We have proven, tested, and perfected our alignment inspection process across the nation and the world. We can say for certain that nobody else is able to provide the same detailed reports as Schaeffer Precision Alignment. And certainly ...
- 3/7/14Many people use the terms accuracy and precision interchangeably, but they actually mean two very different things. In today’s blog post we will discuss the difference between the two terms. Furthermore we will discuss how you can achieve both precision and accuracy in the field. What is Accuracy? Accuracy is how close a measured value is to ...
- 2/26/14If you are considering having your machinery installed with a professional alignment company there are several ways to save money during your inspection. In today’s blog we list three ways to cut down on the cost and avoid paying the high fees that can sometimes creep into the invoice. Permanent Baseline – When the inspection company ...