Laser Tracker AlignmentOur premier Laser Tracker alignment services using state of the art dimensional metrology technology with an accuracy of 0.001".
Turbine AlignmentRevolutionary new "tops on" turbine alignment process including a full 18 station inspection in only 3 hours, with on site reports.
Optical AlignmentProfessional Optical Alignment services for industrial machinery. Precise measurements up to 0.001".
- The Laser Tracker is one of the most precise dimensional metrology laser systems, with an accuracy of 0.001 inch
- 18 station Turbine Alignment inspection in only 3 hours, accuracy of 0.001 inch.
- Fast, precise reciprocating compressor alignment and coupling alignment services.
- Optical Alignment is the standard in industrial machinery maintenance. Learn how we can keep your equipment running smoothly.
Recent Blog Posts
- 7/23/14The measurement process is only a means to an end, the real work happens when the machinery is actually adjusted based on the results of the measurement. In today’s blog we discuss the advantages of using real-time measurement technology to monitor the adjustment process as it happens! Faster Adjustments Typically, after measurements are made millwrights make adjustments ...
- 6/30/14Using laser tracker technology Schaeffer Precision Alignment has created the fastest method of performing internal alignments of gas and steam turbines. This method is the fastest way to gather a tremendous amount of data and still maintain the highest levels of accuracy. There are a lot of benefits that make our unique process beneficial to ...
- 6/11/14Typically we reserve this blog for a discussion about how our services can improve the equipment and machinery of our clients. However, in today’s blog we are taking steps to be more transparent about who we are and the purpose behind Schaeffer Precision Alignment (SPA). The following list gives 5 largely unknown facts about SPA and ...
- 5/22/14We offer a free consultation with one of our metrology alignment consultants, which is often very helpful for our clients. It helps them to understand exactly the services that we provide as well as helping us understand how we can best help the client. In today’s blog we will discuss some important questions to ask your ...