Laser Tracker AlignmentOur premier Laser Tracker alignment services using state of the art dimensional metrology technology with an accuracy of 0.001".
Turbine AlignmentRevolutionary new "tops on" turbine alignment process including a full 18 station inspection in only 3 hours, with on site reports.
Optical AlignmentProfessional Optical Alignment services for industrial machinery. Precise measurements up to 0.001".
- The Laser Tracker is one of the most precise dimensional metrology laser systems, with an accuracy of 0.001 inch
- 18 station Turbine Alignment inspection in only 3 hours, accuracy of 0.001 inch.
- Fast, precise reciprocating compressor alignment and coupling alignment services.
- Optical Alignment is the standard in industrial machinery maintenance. Learn how we can keep your equipment running smoothly.
Recent Blog Posts
- 8/11/14Leave the piano wire at home, we’ve got the solution to improving the efficiency of your steam, gas, and hydro powered turbine. With today’s technology Schaeffer Precision Alignment has the ability to improve the performance of turbines in many ways. Let’s take a look at the long list of benefits of having one of our ...
- 7/29/14Here at Schaeffer Precision part of our every day tool is the laser tracker. We use it for a wide variety of applications across just about any industry. It is an extremely versatile piece of equipment. We’ve been using laser trackers for many years and seen how the precision and accuracy of the machinery has ...
- 7/23/14The measurement process is only a means to an end, the real work happens when the machinery is actually adjusted based on the results of the measurement. In today’s blog we discuss the advantages of using real-time measurement technology to monitor the adjustment process as it happens! Faster Adjustments Typically, after measurements are made millwrights make adjustments ...
- 6/30/14Using laser tracker technology Schaeffer Precision Alignment has created the fastest method of performing internal alignments of gas and steam turbines. This method is the fastest way to gather a tremendous amount of data and still maintain the highest levels of accuracy. There are a lot of benefits that make our unique process beneficial to ...