Laser Tracker AlignmentOur premier Laser Tracker alignment services using state of the art dimensional metrology technology with an accuracy of 0.001".
Turbine AlignmentRevolutionary new "tops on" turbine alignment process including a full 18 station inspection in only 3 hours, with on site reports.
Optical AlignmentProfessional Optical Alignment services for industrial machinery. Precise measurements up to 0.001".
- The Laser Tracker is one of the most precise dimensional metrology laser systems, with an accuracy of 0.001 inch
- 18 station Turbine Alignment inspection in only 3 hours, accuracy of 0.001 inch.
- Fast, precise reciprocating compressor alignment and coupling alignment services.
- Optical Alignment is the standard in industrial machinery maintenance. Learn how we can keep your equipment running smoothly.
Recent Blog Posts
- 9/15/14Considering renting a laser tracker to help you complete a project that requires precision measurements? Read this blog first before you make any decisions about renting or hiring. Cost The cost of renting a laser tracker can be in the thousands of dollars per day. The laser tracker itself is very expensive to rent, but additional rental ...
- 8/25/14With rising demands in energy many electric plants are tasked with upgrades to replace old equipment with newer, more efficient technology. Whether you are planning on replacing gas, steam, or hydro turbines we’ve got a process that can help trim your turbine upgrades. Using Schaeffer Precision Alignment’s laser tracker services for turbines you can take hours, ...
- 8/11/14Leave the piano wire at home, we’ve got the solution to improving the efficiency of your steam, gas, and hydro powered turbine. With today’s technology Schaeffer Precision Alignment has the ability to improve the performance of turbines in many ways. Let’s take a look at the long list of benefits of having one of our ...
- 7/29/14Here at Schaeffer Precision part of our every day tool is the laser tracker. We use it for a wide variety of applications across just about any industry. It is an extremely versatile piece of equipment. We’ve been using laser trackers for many years and seen how the precision and accuracy of the machinery has ...