Laser Tracker AlignmentOur premier Laser Tracker alignment services using state of the art dimensional metrology technology with an accuracy of 0.001".
Turbine AlignmentRevolutionary new "tops on" turbine alignment process including a full 18 station inspection in only 3 hours, with on site reports.
Optical AlignmentProfessional Optical Alignment services for industrial machinery. Precise measurements up to 0.001".
- The Laser Tracker is one of the most precise dimensional metrology laser systems, with an accuracy of 0.001 inch
- 18 station Turbine Alignment inspection in only 3 hours, accuracy of 0.001 inch.
- Fast, precise reciprocating compressor alignment and coupling alignment services.
- Optical Alignment is the standard in industrial machinery maintenance. Learn how we can keep your equipment running smoothly.
Recent Blog Posts
- 3/7/14Many people use the terms accuracy and precision interchangeably, but they actually mean two very different things. In today’s blog post we will discuss the difference between the two terms. Furthermore we will discuss how you can achieve both precision and accuracy in the field. What is Accuracy? Accuracy is how close a measured value is to ...
- 2/26/14If you are considering having your machinery installed with a professional alignment company there are several ways to save money during your inspection. In today’s blog we list three ways to cut down on the cost and avoid paying the high fees that can sometimes creep into the invoice. Permanent Baseline – When the inspection company ...
- 2/14/14Gone are the days of turbine alignment using spider targets and optical methodologies. Using the latest in laser metrology technologies Schaeffer Precision Alignment has pioneered a way to provide internal turbine alignment in less time with higher precision and accuracy. Accuracy of 0.001″ (0.025mm) – Our unique alignment process allows us to make measurements with an ...
- 1/23/14The internal inspection for both gas and steam turbines has reached a new level of precision with Schaeffer Precision Alignment’s exclusive 3D data collection technique. Not only does our process provide accuracies well within manufacturer tolerances, our services are 72% more efficient. Turbine Alignment Process Schaeffer Precision Alignment has created a unique methodology of internal turbine alignment ...