Laser Tracker AlignmentOur premier Laser Tracker alignment services using state of the art dimensional metrology technology with an accuracy of 0.001".
Turbine AlignmentRevolutionary new "tops on" turbine alignment process including a full 18 station inspection in only 3 hours, with on site reports.
Optical AlignmentProfessional Optical Alignment services for industrial machinery. Precise measurements up to 0.001".
- The Laser Tracker is one of the most precise dimensional metrology laser systems, with an accuracy of 0.001 inch
- 18 station Turbine Alignment inspection in only 3 hours, accuracy of 0.001 inch.
- Fast, precise reciprocating compressor alignment and coupling alignment services.
- Optical Alignment is the standard in industrial machinery maintenance. Learn how we can keep your equipment running smoothly.
Recent Blog Posts
- 12/1/13Right now it is cold outside, but in just a few months the warm weather will be on its way and we’ll be changing our air conditions over from heat to cool. When that happens the amount of energy consumption can be very demanding. In today’s blog we talk about just how much energy demand ...
- 11/15/13Machinery malfunctions due to alignment is an extremely common issue. The problem is that most companies do not take the time to find out the underlying issue that is causing the malfunction. In today’s blog post we discuss how Schaeffer Precision Alignment can diagnosis complex alignment issue without long shutdowns or delays. Our methods and ...
- 10/28/13Machine vibration can be caused by a wide range of issues. Schaeffer Precision Alignment is focused on solving the alignment issues of rotating equipment, but there have been instances of vibration due to non-alignment problems. Below we list 4 causes of vibration including misalignment. Imbalance – A “heavy spot” in rotating equipment can cause vibration. The ...
- 10/9/13When your equipment or machinery is not working properly you can’t wait for a return phone call from an offsite tech to answer your pressing questions. In today’s blog post we discuss three reasons why it is important to get your alignment issues resolved from an onsite technician rather than sending those parts in for inspection ...