Laser Tracker AlignmentOur premier Laser Tracker alignment services using state of the art dimensional metrology technology with an accuracy of 0.001".
Turbine AlignmentRevolutionary new "tops on" turbine alignment process including a full 18 station inspection in only 3 hours, with on site reports.
Optical AlignmentProfessional Optical Alignment services for industrial machinery. Precise measurements up to 0.001".
- The Laser Tracker is one of the most precise dimensional metrology laser systems, with an accuracy of 0.001 inch
- 18 station Turbine Alignment inspection in only 3 hours, accuracy of 0.001 inch.
- Fast, precise reciprocating compressor alignment and coupling alignment services.
- Optical Alignment is the standard in industrial machinery maintenance. Learn how we can keep your equipment running smoothly.
Recent Blog Posts
- 5/9/13Precision measurements are critical to the aviation industry. For that reason one must actively pursue the most accurate and precise measurement machinery to provide the best results during assembly, maintenance, and service of aviation equipment. In today’s blog we discuss three areas that laser alignment is most critical for aircraft. Schaeffer Precision Alignment is proud to ...
- 4/25/13Earlier this year Schaeffer Precision Alignment was honored to participate in a project to upgrade F-86 fighter jets. Produced by North American Aviation, the Sabre is best known as America’s first swept wing fighter which could counter the similarly winged Soviet MiG-15 in high-speed dogfights over the skies of the Korean War. Using the laser tracker ...
- 4/3/13Many companies claim to offer precise alignment services, but what really makes an alignment truly precise? In today’s blog post we discuss three key areas that must be upheld to maintain precision no matter what or where the measurement is being made. The Equipment Used The measurements you make are only as precise as the tools you are ...
- 3/25/13Misalignment is never a simple problem. There are often a wide array of issues that lead to misalignment. Use the following short list of symptoms to isolate any issues that you might be having with your industrial equipment. Be sure and review our list of the benefits of industrial alignment. Symptoms of Misalignment Premature Machinery Failure – ...